By Paul Pannone
The week of April 15th, 2013, will always be remembered for the tragedy and terrorist activities in Boston. Thoughts and prayers go out to victims and families of the terrorism.
Couples living in today’s society continue to move away from tradition and how weddings were once planned. An ongoing poll shows 62% are mindful of tradition (guided) while 24% say they’re paying for their event and will make their plans their own way. Combined, 86% of respondents so-far will plan their wedding to make them distinctive and unique.
The poll fortifies a new forecast by Sheryl Davies, owner of Bridal Talk. Davies, a wedding industry veteran, has managed to keep up– and ahead– of wedding planning and becoming a progressive thinker. Her show this Sunday hosted like-minded vendors who are keeping pace with consumer demand requiring the skill and knowledge to make their events elegant, memorable and affordable.
All Rights Reserved